Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

2 days to go! Packing and prep!

So my friends in Ottawa are amazing!
Had a little shindig for me since I'm going away. Cake, board games, and chit chat galore!















Cake was DELICIOUS :) Blizzard-reese cake.. amazing!
A new friend was excited for me to go and bought me


some necessities for my trip... an umbrella, tide to go and kleenex!






So this is my first time backpacking and surprisingly I think I did fairly well for the packing process considering for every other trip I'm way over the weight limit or I'm just about to hit it.

I have a new love for Lug Life products so my lug equipment for this trip includes:




The Crimson Red Go-Canada Puddle Jumper

The Crimson Red Nap Sac (pillow and blanket)

The Rose Pink Tango Travel Wallet





I already posted about the 3 different books I consulted but in the end I am only bringing the Lonely Planet Scandinavian Europe as well as a travel diary of my own and the Lonely Planet Small Talk Northern Europe (for quick translations and phrases).

This is what my bag currently looks like... it's pretty stuffed but I'm sure I'll find some extra space to slide stuff in, and I'm probably going to buy a collapsible bag for taking souvenirs back :)




Packing info to be continued...
-sjaf

No comments: